Discover GSCA Philanthropy
HSBC selected GSCA from more than a dozen applicants for the Best Non Profit Organization in East Coast performing significant Philanthropic work. As part of the recognition, they handed over to GSCA a check of $5000 for use in Philanthropic purpose locally and globally. It was a great honor indeed for GSCA.
- GSCA Team
- GSCA Team
SCHOLARSHIP / SUPPORT IN HIGHER STUDIES
- SINCE 2012, GSCA AWARDED ONE TIME SCHOLARSHIP TO 31 PLAINFIELD HIGH SCHOOL, NJ STUDENTS
- SINCE 2012, 22 STUDENTS HAS BEEN GRADUATED IN INDIA WITH GSCA SCHOLARSHIP. THIS INCLUDES 14 MBBS, 3 ENGINEERING, 2 COMMERCE, 2 NURSING AND 1 COST ACCONTANT STUDENT
- IN 2020, GSCA IS FINANCIALLY SUPPORTING 27 STUDENTS IN INDIA FOR THEIR HIGHER STUDIES. THIS INCLUDES 11 MBBS, 4 NURSING, 9 ENGINEERING & 3 SCIENCE STUDENTS
- IN ADDITION, WE HAVE GIVEN SCHOLARSHIP TO (6) GRADUATING SENIORS FROM PLAINFIELD HIGH SCHOOL, BASED ON MERIT AND FINANCIAL NEEDS, THIS YEAR, ENTERING COLLEGE
DISASTER RELIEF AND SOCIAL WORK
GSCA DONATED FOR COVID-19 TO
1. NEW JERSEY PANDEMIC RELIEF FUND
2. NEWARK BETH ISRAEL MEDICAL CENTER
3. ROBERT WOOD JOHNSON UNIVERSITY
4. JFK HOSPITAL FOUNDATION, EDISON
5. ROWAN UNIVERSITY MEDICAL STUDENTS
6. BHARAT SEVASHRAM SANGHA- INDIA
7. MUKTI FOUNDATION- INDIA
8. BELUR MATH, RAMAKRISHNA MISSION- INDIA
GSCA DONATED FOR AMPHAN RELIEF FUND IN
WEST BENGAL TO
9. BHARAT SEVASHRAM SANGHA
10. MUKTI FOUNDATION
11. BELUR MATH, RAMAKRISHNA MISSION
GSCA PHILANTHROPIC HAS ALSO CONTRIBUTED TOWARDS OTHER NATURAL DISASTERS LIKE UTTARAKHAND DISASTER, HAITI EARTHQUAKE, AILA ETC.
Have any Question?
GSCA Philanthropy 2020 Update
We’re currently supporting 6 Plainfield High School, NJ students on their college journey. We’re also currently supporting 27 students in post-school education scholarships (11 in Medicine, 9 in Engineering, 3 in BSc/MSc and 4 in Nursing) in India.
Over the years, we have supported multiple Plainfield High students for many years now. Our post-school scholarships over the last few years have also helped in the education of 14 MBBS graduates, 3 Engineers, 2 Nurses, 1 Cost Accountants, and 2 BCom students, helping them realize their dreams. To provide financial support to Needy and Meritorious students in post-secondary education for higher professional studies, in India and US.
What do we do
- Give a helping hand to Needy and Meritorious students in post-secondary education
- Collect Donations from individuals along with GSCA contribution and send it over to needy students
- Channel all Philanthropic efforts in GSCA both in US and abroad for various activities including Uttarakhand disaster relief, Haiti earthquake, Covid19, Aila, AMPHAN, etc.
We believe we can impact more lives with your help